Monday, April 28

I'm the only girl in the world

Assalammualaikum wbt


Yes, I want you to love me and keep thinking about me, doing what you want. Yes, you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that you ever love, like I'm the only one that knows your heart. Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right. Baby, I'll tell you all my secret that I'm keeping, you can come inside and you enter, you ain't leaving, be my prisoner for the night.

Hey, wanna know something?

Why I do love you?

I love you for so many reasons, big and small, and all of them are so wonderful. I love you for all the special qualities that make you one of a kind, the only one in the world for me. I love you for the things you do that bring such special meaning to my life and me. 

I love you just because I do. Because now, in the deepest part of my heart, a place where there was nothing before, there is love.

I love your smile, your voice, your laugh, your messages, your songs, your warmth, your existence, you. All about you, truthfully I could talk all about you all day and all night, and I'd still have million things to say. You are the most wonderful person in my life and I can't imagine how my life will be, without you.

Kesian duk refresh dari tadi ya? Alahai "Jebat" comel. One beautiful meaning, five words ; thank you for loving me.